CRYPTO4WINNERS IN THE MEDIA

Our Pools

BTC POOL

MORE INFORMATION Minimum Investment : 0.2 BTC
0%
SINCE INCEPTION
July 2019
0%
CURRENT MONTH

ETH POOL

MORE INFORMATION Minimum Investment : 2.0 ETH
0%
SINCE INCEPTION
April 2021
0%
CURRENT MONTH

GLOBAL CRYPTO POOL

MORE INFORMATION Minimum Investment : 10,000.00 USDT
0%
SINCE INCEPTION
January 2022
0%
CURRENT MONTH

Performances displayed are net of Performance Fee. Past performance does not guarantee future results.

app

Invest confidently in Professional Managed Pools

  • HODL Bitcoin, Ethereum or Tether

    You believe in the crypto space development in the future and are looking for a trusted and efficient way to earn passive income and preserve your crypto capital as much as possible.

  • Too many choices and low returns from other strategies?

    CeFi and Defi offer a wide range of passive income strategies that require some knowledge and daily monitoring. Further, the more capitalized your crypto is, the lower return you will earn.

  • We manage your crypto at a fair value

    Much like traditional hedge funds can be used to put fiat capital to work, our investment Pools allow you to generate returns by using your BTC, ETH or USDT.

app

Why is it safe?

A few important aspects

  • Infrastructure

    Highly secured with multi-signatures and Leveraged Cutting-Edge Security

    Anti-DDOS Attack

  • Optimized risk and money management

    Only 45% of the pool is used to trade, the other 55% are being kept in cold storages for longterm investments

  • Smart contracts

    All transactions are running on smart contracts, thus giving additional security and transparency

The roadmap to your and our success

What are our major goals?

2020



February 2020 Own Full Bitcoin Node

Launch of our own Full Bitcoin Node

March 2020 Website launch
  • Website finalized and made live.

April 2020 Additional features
  • Referral system is online.
  • Partial withdraw system online.

April 2020 Partnerships

June 2020 Partnerships

August 2020 Partnerships
Q4 2020 Dashboard, Terms of Use and Office(s)
  • Finalizing our Terms of Use
  • Redesign of the user dashboard
  • Incorporation of our office in Munich/Germany (1st October 2020)
  • Incorporation of our office in Luxembourg/Luxembourg (1st October 2020)
  • Incorporation of our office in Zug/Switzerland
Q4 2020 New features
  • Feature "tax statement"

    (available Q3-Q4 2021)

  • Feature "account statement"

    (available Q3-Q4 2021)

Q4 2020 Introducing ' reserve pool '
  • We set up a reserve pool so that eventual losses will be covered
2021
Beginning of 2021 Ethereum Pool
  • We launch an Ethereum (ETH) Pool (available since beginning of April 2021)
Q2 2021 Licence registration
  • Registration as a crypto pool with a financial supervising authority in Europe
Q3-Q4 2021 Core Updates
  • Update to v2 of our Core System
  • Introduction of a Global Crypto Pool with base currency USDT (multi-strategies)
2022



Q1-Q2 2022 General Updates
  • Activation of automated KYC/KYB
  • New online chatbot
Q3-Q4 2022 Upcoming Features
  • Redesign of our dashboard
  • Adding new features as per user requests
2023
Q1-Q2 2023 Our digital banking platform
  • Yes, our own payment platform goes live! We get you covered with IBAN accounts, debit cards, crypto wallet and many more features. Stay connected to join the waitlist!

Know more about Crypto4Winners

icon
Compliance
We believe legal compliance is key to growing digital finance and hence we comply with AML regulations.


learn More
icon
General Terms & Conditions
Learn more about how Crypto4winners works, our legal framework and disclaimers.


learn more
icon
Professional Investor?
We expose your wealth to the crypto space through a multi-strategies crypto investment pool based in Europe. Investment can be made in EUR & USD

learn more

Get started now

Can’t wait ? You don’t have to! Getting started takes only a matter of minutes.

1
Sign up

We’ll guide you through the process.

2
Your new wallet

Transfer crypto to your new internal wallet.

3
Activate the pool

Once transfer to your wallet is confirmed, transfer your balance to the pool and start earning passive income!